Thursday, May 27, 2004

"Economy Picks Up Growth in First Quarter"

Boy, that must be terrible news for Bush, as we all know Kerry will be good for the economy. The economy growing stronger than expected must mean the market feels a Kerry presidency is even MORE likely now. (See the 2/6 entry).

Wow, you'd almost think in a normal world, a good economy would be good for Bush and would mean Kerry would have to be making Iraq look worse than it is to even have a shot at winning. He would be trying to over empahsize the bad and ignore the good. But, that would require the help of the unbiased media in that purely-political-plan-even-at-the-cost-of-American-lives . Luckily, that would never happen...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've attempted for that prior 35 years to drop and Maintain OFF my abdomen unwanted excess fat. I have attempted each and every point from foods program tablets, customized trainers, every diet regime ever proposed, I at the moment shell out on two fitness center memberships, at any given time, and also have not had the time to suit your needs to use the benefits of both among them in above a year. I have to say that only stage that assisted me medical weight loss hoping the atmosphere, ease plus the availability of your amenities staying opened from five:00a.m until finally 10:00pm would inspire me to stay on program, attend a number of from the cardio lessons, aquatics lessons, phase lessons etc…

Feel free to surf to my web-site ... fat loss diet plan for men

February 23, 2013 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home