Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Sorry just doesn't cut it...

You can't pull this kind of crap and then say you are sorry.

"The DJs, named only by their on-air personas "Marconi" and "Tiny," and their producer were fired from their morning show on Thursday after the pair laughed and played background music while repeatedly airing Berg's screams as militant Islamists decapitated him."


I wish I could keep track of these names and make sure I never listen to any station ever that hires these people. A doctor or a lawyer can do something so bad they can no longer work again and be forced to find another career. In my opinion, this is the the equivalent. Even if not legally barred from being a DJ again, I would like the spotlight kept on them so that the free market took care of it and achieved the same result.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home