Thursday, April 29, 2004

Ralston House has email!

Ok, so it is official I was wrong when I spouted off taking people to task for thinking Google's "1GB of email for free" press release a few hours before April 1st was real.

It is real, and I love it. I highly recommend it once it is released to the public. I would love to hear from all of my readers. Both of them! Anyway, rant away to RalstonHouseATgmailDOTcom. (I am sure you can figure out how to replace the AT w/ @ and DOT w/ a period.) I may have a GB of storage now, but, no sense having it get filled w/ spam any sooner that it already will.

Also...here is what a friend of mine from college has to say about Gmail. He is a lawyer in Washington DC. You can email him at his Gmail account. But, he probably won't check it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home