Saturday, July 24, 2004

US Soldier who found Saddam is an Iraqi!





How great is this?!  Hard to believe it has taken this long for it to come out. 

Samir says, "I was like, 'I got him.'" We all reached him and pulled him out. And we say Saddam Hussein he looks really old. He looks disgusting." There was also anger. "You want to beat the crap out of him. He destroyed millions in Iraq. I'm one. I left my family 13 years ago because of him."  Saddam couldn't fight back, but he did speak out. "He called me a spy. He called me a traitor. I had to punch him in face. They had to hold me back. I got so angry I almost lost my mind. I didn't know what to do. Choke him to death. That's really not good enough."

I love it.  However, I'm sure he will soon be accused of torture by the peacenik terrorist apologists.  "More Abuse at Hands of  US Soldiers Surfaces" or some crap headline like that is soon to come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home